Skip to content
Scroll to top
The Institution works on the basis of the following constructive programmes of nation building, laid down by Mahatma Gandhi:-
- Promoting National integration.
- Working for International peace.
- Upholding communal and social harmony in society.
- Eradicating caste system in India.
- Providing gainful employment to the youth.
- Encouraging cleanliness and public health.
- Insisting on the prohibition of alcohol and narcotics.
- Promoting Khadi, handicrafts and village industries.
- Propagating ‘Nai Talim’ i.e. a life-educational philosophy by blending the physical work with education.
- Working for welfare of Children.
- Bringing social and economic equality and equal opportunities to the downtrodden sections of our society.
- Creating the Museum for exhibition of photographs, portraits, paintings, records, films books, articles which are connected with Mahatma Gandhi.
- Protecting various historical places, monuments and institutes, associated with Ganhiji’s work. 15.Encouraging educational programs and research projects on Gandhian Studies.